2017 is here. Today is 3rd January. A new year ahead providing us the opportunity to make it as good and happy as we want it so it can stay in our memories ever after.
Some ingredients to make it a wonderful year for us are: [ hope i myself keep them in mind in 2017 🙂 ]
- Be positive
- Take some time out for yourself daily, alone with yourself. It can be having a mug of coffee while staring out of window, reading some things, going for a walk or just sitting alone and trying to peek inside yourself. Anything you like!
- Give some space to others and try to be a bit accommodating.
- Try to dress properly and improve your looks.
- Try to exercise a bit.
- Eat whole and healthy.
- Try to learn new things (new frameworks and related stuff). I have a goal to have a hands on with HTTP and REST in 2017 🙂
- Spend some time with your family
- Improve your smile 🙂 Spread love and positivity. Try to make feel others better.
May the new year brings all the happiness and blessings to all of us.! Peace!
2016 had been a sort of busy year..Couldn’t find time to write. Wrote a lot of code. Learnt new things some times but was so drenched in professional and personal routine that couldn’t think about any posts here.
It’s 14th December and 2016 is about to end. I am writing the first and probably the last post of this year. Planning to give more time to my blog in 2017 and writing more about Java, IT, Life and emotions.
For now posting this piece of poetry.
“D E C E M B E R”
Teri yadon ki rawani or ye__________ __________________December
Meri batein , teri kahani or ye_______________________ December__!!
Mera hath tera sath , lambi sarak or ye ___________________December
Gum sum shaamain , sunehri raatain or ye _________December_______!!
Bheigy din , madham suraj , halky badal or ye_____________ _December
Behti nadiya , gaatay panchi , urti dhund or ye______________ December
Tanha me , tanha chand , mera kamra or yeh_______________ December
Meri ankhein , mere aansu , meri neend , tere khawab or ye December___!!
Chahat Mein Kiya Duniya Dari Ishq Mein Kaisi Majboori
Logon Kaa Kiya, Samjhaney Do, In Ki Apni Majboori,
Mein Nay Dil Ki Baat Rakhi Aur Tu Nay Duniya Waloon Ki
Meri Aarz Bhi Majboori Thee, Unn Kaa Hukam Bhi Majboori,
Rok Sako To Pahli Barish Ki Bondon Ko Tum Roko
Kachi Mitti To Mehkay Gee, Hai Mitti Ki Majboori,
Jab Tak Hansta Gaata Mausam Apna Hai, Sab Apney Hain
Wakt Paray To Yaad Ajati Hai Masnuiee Majboori,
Muddat Guzri Aek Waday Perr Ajj Bhi Qayam Hai Mohsin
Hum Nay Sari Umer Nibhaye, Apni Pehli Majboori…..
At times at a plain simple moment in the life one may come to a situation where there are fears (of people, situations, outcomes and time) which may limit one to proceed or decelerate. The fears are best tackled by these things i believe:
- Don’t run away from them
- Convince yourself in a logical (whatever is a comfortable logic to you) about the minuteness and invaluable nature of the fears
- Learn that you are you and no one others opinion or advice suits you (most of them are just critics) other than your own motivation, thoughts and love for your work or whatever.
Try to be yourself, the Simple Plain YOU and forget rest because you are unique and so is your work, thoughts, ideas, approach to do things, motivations, priorities and the way you have traveled so long to get where you are today.
Life starts becoming so simple and charming when you start becoming YOU and following your thought and motivation..